Strong and robust, JF 80 Hammer Mill grinds dry and moist grains, besides other crops for forage or other uses.
It grinds maize grain, maize cob, cereal straw, seeds, besides its special features for making moist grain silage.
It can be powered by tractor PTO (65 hp) or electric motor driven (30hp), depending on the version. JF 80 has a very high productivity so the farmer can save time and have better fodder for his livestock.
Hammer mill with productive capacity according to the technical table of this document, powered by tractor PTO or electric motor, featuring feeding noozle, side discharge chute, lower discharge chute, pulley bearing, structure built in steel, grinding rotor fully built in special steel, sieves with holes of 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 14mm and 18mm for special use with moist maize grain, dry maize grain, maize straw and cob. Available versions with base for electric motor or 3-point linkage powered by tractor PTO. Required power of 30hp for electric motor and 65hp for tractor PTO.
• Higher profitability in production;
• Rotor and housing built in heavy duty carbon steel;
• Simple operation and maintenance;
• Higher productivity with low power consumption;
• Flat bottom (side discharge);
• Sieves with sizes 3, 5, 8, 10, 14 and 18mm (sold separately);
• Also can be used for grinding green or dry coconuts.