PH Tester Soil 4 In 1 LCD Digital Analyzer Soil Moisture Monitor Analysis Acidity Alkali Temperature Sunlight Intensity Tester
➤ This soil moisture, pH, temperature and light tester offers 4 important measurements: pH Value, Temperature, Moisture, and Environment Sunlight Intensity.
➤ The sensitive 200mm probe and light sensor window provides 5 units of accurate & precise measured results, pH, moisture, sunlight, °C & °F (soil & environment).
➤ In addition to the features, it also has an oversized LCD with clear display, backlight and auto power off.
➤ This instrument is a great tool for measuring growing conditions of all kinds of indoor and outdoor plants as well as garden evanescence. A very useful one in lawn care to determine soil conditions in different areas of the garden and finding correct grass seed.
1. 4-in-1 Soil Tester for plants and lawns
2. Measures sunlight (9 levels), soil moisture (5 levels),soil pH (12 levels)and temperature (°C & °F)
3. 8 inch or 200mm long probe
4. Auto shut power off
5. Survey light intensity of current environment
6. Fast and precise measurements
7. Backlight feature
8. Great tool to help fix your lawn when grass does not want to grow in certain areas of your yard
2. Sunlight (9 levels): LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+
3. Moisture (5 levels): DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
4. PH value (12 levels): 3.5 ~ 9.0pH
5. Temperature: -9~50°C (16~122°F)
7. Temperature: 1°C/1°F
8. PH: 0.5pH
9. Low battery indicator
10. Power supply: 9V battery (not included)
How to using?
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1. Don’t insert the probe against stone or very hard soil in case to damage the probe
2. Please wipe and clean the probe after each time using.
3. Don’t leave the meter in the soil for a long time
4. Designed for testing soil, don’t use it to test pure water or other liquids.
5.The indicator will not move If the soil is too dry, please water the plant first and test again later.
There are no reviews yet.